- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to volcano park.
- Bottled water.
- English speaking guide.
- Protection gear.
- Sitting board.
- Personal expenses.
- Tour Size: Small-medium (1-10 participants).
- Tour Type: Adventure interest.
- Tour Duration: 5-6 hours.
- Activity Level: Difficult activity.
- Tour Leaves from your hotel.
- Food/Beverage Provided: Bottled water.
- Recommended dress: We recommend wearing comfortable clothing, hiking shoes/boots. Hat or cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
This excursion requires a good physical condition to hike to the summit of Cerro Negro Volcano, it is not recommended for guests with health conditions.
Guests with dietary concerns may wish to bring a snack.
Suitable for children older than 12 years.
After your driver and guide pick you up at your hotel, he will transfer you over a dirty road to the entrance of the park. First you will get your hiking and volcano board gear then you will start the hike up on a rocky side of the volcano.
On the way up your guide will make several stops to let you enjoy of this natural black wonder. You will smell the sulfur and see the active craters.
At arrival at the top you will receive a basic training on how to use the board and then you will slide down over the sandy side on top of your board. This unique experience will take you to the bottom in a few seconds at over 50 kilometers per hour!
Then you will return to your vehicle and get back to León city center to go back to your hotel for a good shower.
-End of our services-
We will inform price depending of your pick up location. Please provide pick up location in the booking form.