- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide with specialty in bird watching
- Bottled water.
- Personal expenses.
- Shore Excursion Size: Small-medium (2-10 participants).
- Shore Excursion Type: Nature and Hiking interest.
- Shore Excursion Duration: 2-3 hours.
- Activity Level: Easy Hiking.
- Shore Excursion Leaves from: Gate #3 at Corinto Port.
- Food/Beverage Provided: Bottled water only.
- Recommended dress: We recommend wearing comfortable clothing (long trousers/pants), hiking/walking footwear is required (sandals are not recommended). Hat or cap, sunglasses, insect repellent and sunscreen are highly recommended.
This excursion includes easy hiking over plain terrain, guests must be fit and able to hike continuously for 1.5 hours over a trail under trees shadows, it is not recommended for guests with limited mobility due to the nature of the hiking.
Guests with dietary concerns may wish to bring a snack, as this excursion is 2-3 hours in length.
The options to buy meals are very limited during this excursion.
This reserve is only 15 minutes away from the port of Corinto.
Suitable for children older than 10 years.
After you get off your ship please go to gate #3 (about 100 meters from your ship) there you will see a sign with your name. One of our certified English-speaking guides will welcome you.
Only 15 minutes from your ship we will arrive in our destination, Farm San Isidro, located just next to the river with the same name.
At arrival, your guide will give you some recommendations related to the hiking to start. The first part of the hike will be over a small trail leading to a small farm, where we will see some cows and machinery used for the harvesting of peanuts and sugar cane. The terrain is plain with some uneven areas, but we will walk just below the shadows of several trees.
Along the short trail you will be able to see some birds and iguanas, with the assistance of your guide you will be able to recognize some of them or learn their names and their customs. Amlong the birds you will see are some wild ducks, parrots, several species of other birds, small turtles, lizards, small snakes, toads and frogs, many insects and of course a large variety of plants.
With your guide you will enjoy nature as it should be!
Finally, after this unique natural experience we will return to your ship in time.
-end of our services-
Price Per Person in US$ Dollars
- 15 participants: $20.00 per person
- 14 participants: $20.00 per person
- 13 participants: $20.00 per person
- 12 participants: $20.00 per person
- 11 participants: $25.00 per person
- 10 participants: $25.00 per person
- 09 participants: $30.00 per person
- 08 participants: $30.00 per person
- 07 participants: $35.00 per person
- 06 participants: $40.00 per person
- 05 participants: $50.00 per person
- 04 participants: $60.00 per person
- 03 participants: $70.00 per person
- 02 participants: $90.00 per person
- 01 participant: $130.00 per person