Horse Ride on the Beach
- Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Bottled water.
- Spanish speaking local guide/horseman during the riding.
- Personal expenses.
- Tour Size: Small-medium (1-10 participants).
- Tour Type: Beach and adventure interest.
- Tour Duration: 4-6 hours.
- Activity Level: Easy to Moderate activity.
- Tour Leaves from your hotel.
- Food/Beverage Provided: Bottled water.
- Recommended dress: We recommend wearing comfortable clothing, sandals or walking shoes. Hat or cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
This excursion requires a good physical condition to ride a horse, it is not recommended for guests with health conditions.
- Guests with dietary concerns may wish to bring a snack.
- Suitable for children older than 12 years.
Your driver and guide will pick you up at your hotel. Depending on your pick up place the transfer may take from 1 hour to 2 hours to the beach.
Tour begins in Aserradores and consists of a horse ride on the beach that passes by Chancletas and Aposentillo. You can decide to do the long or the short tour. The short tour is approximately an hour and half long. The long tour goes to Chancletas, Aserradores, Santa María, Magualapa, Manzano #1 communities. There is a short stop to have a snack and beverage, and you can also decide to stop longer for eating or drinking in one of the local restaurants. The ride back has several path options to choose from.
Finally, after this wonderful beach experience, you will return to your hotel.
-End of our services-
We will inform price depending of your pick up location. Please provide pick up location in the booking form.