Corinto Sand & Pueblo
Private transportation in air-conditioned vehicle.
English speaking guide.
- Shore Excursion Size: Small-medium (2-14 participants).
- Shore Excursion Type: Cultural interest.
- Shore Excursion Duration: 2-3 hours.
- Activity Level: Easy walking.
- Shore Excursion Leaves from: Gate #3 at Corinto Port.
- Food/Beverage Provided: No.
- Recommended dress: We recommend wearing comfortable clothing, sandals or walking shoes. Hat or cap, sunglasses, and sunscreen are recommended.
This excursion includes walking in paved streets in Corinto town, El Realejo Town and Pasocaballos beach, guests must be able to walk at least 400 meters over paved streets, guests with limited mobility can join this excursion with a companion to assist the person.
Wheelchairs can be accommodated on this excursion and it is recommended a companion to assist the person on the wheel chair.
You can purchase souvenirs in Corinto port around the park while on the excursion.
The options to buy meals are limited during this excursion.
Suitable for children older than 15 years.
After you get off your ship please walk to the main entrance (about 100 meters) one of our guides will be holding a sign with your name.
The tour begins with a walking visit to the central park of Corinto, your guide will point the most interesting aspects of the port life and history. During this walking time you will have time to purchase some souvenirs around the central park.
After this walking visit, your will take the vehicle and drive for 15 minutes to the historic village of El Realejo founded in 1532 in the first years of the Spanish colonization, the importance of El Realejo port was further diminished by the construction of Corinto port in 1858.
During a short walk in the streets of this poor town you will discover some hidden vestiges of one of the first colonial settlements in Nicaragua. You will see from the outside the ruins of San Francisco convent.
Before returning to Corinto, we will stop at Pasocaballos beach and walk on the black sandy beach for some minutes, here you can choose to buy some cold drinks under a palm tree rancho on the beach.
Finally, after this short adventure you will return on time to your ship in Corinto.
-end of our services-
Corinto Sand & Pueblo
Price Per Person in US$ Dollars
- 15 participants: $20.00 per person
- 14 participants: $20.00 per person
- 13 participants: $25.00 per person
- 12 participants: $25.00 per person
- 11 participants: $25.00 per person
- 10 participants: $30.00 per person
- 09 participants: $35.00 per person
- 08 participants: $40.00 per person
- 07 participants: $45.00 per person
- 06 participants: $55.00 per person
- 05 participants: $55.00 per person
- 04 participants: $60.00 per person
- 03 participants: $70.00 per person
- 02 participants: $80.00 per person
- 01 participant: $120.00 per person